Re: 23.1.50; gdb mode screwup when setting breakpoint

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: 23.1.50; gdb mode screwup when setting breakpoint
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:23:04 +0900

address@hidden (Nick Roberts) writes:
> That is weird because annotations aren't used for the gdb mode in 23.1.50.
> Do you have an old gdb-ui.elc lying around that gets autoloaded?

Hmm, indeed there is a file "lisp/progmodes/gdb-ui.elc" in my source
tree (though there's no corresponding .el file).  I guess that gets
copied during installation into the load-path.

Removing that file, and trying again, I get a _different_ error ... :)

   error in process filter: gdb-table-string: Symbol's function definition is
void: mapcar*

If I then manually do (require 'cl), and try again, things seem to work
(at least the test case I sent earlier does).

Thanks,

-Miles

--
We have met the enemy, and he is us.  -- Pogo