Re: New sync'd branch

From: Dmitry Dzhus
Subject: Re: New sync'd branch
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 23:24:33 +0400

Stefan Monnier wrote:

> - People installing changes need to carefully choose whether to install
>   it on the 23 branch (from where it will be sync'd to the "24 branch"
>   aka "trunk"), or on the trunk.  Basically, the most important aspect
>   is that any bugfix which makes sense on the 23 branch need to be
>   installed on the 23 branch rather than on the trunk.

I don't know how things are set up, so what I don't understand is
shall I do? Commit them separately? Maybe it's not a big problem really
given that probably not so many changes need to be in 23 branch instead
of just trunk, but it's unclear to me how the branches are synced.
--
Happy Hacking.

http://sphinx.net.ru