Re: CEDET merge

From: Phil Hagelberg
Subject: Re: CEDET merge
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:20:01 -0700

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

> I have merged most of the CEDET branch into the trunk.  You may need to
> bootstrap; please let me know if there are any build failures.
>
> I have done what I can to clean up CEDET to conform to Emacs standards;
> if you see anything I missed, please go ahead and make the change.

Thanks. I am working on Rudel, a library that requires CEDET, and this
should make the install process much easier.

Rudel uses eieio as well as inversion.el, fame.el, and working.el. The
last three of these are files from CEDET's common/ directory. From what
I can tell, fame.el and working.el were not included in the merge. Was
this intentional? What were the deciding factors in what to include?

Perhaps they could be offered using package.el if we decide to integrate
it into Emacs?

-Phil