New bug tracker server

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: New bug tracker server
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 20:20:51 -0500

I have set up the new bugtracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  At the moment, it
contains a copy of the emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com bug database extracted
a few minutes ago (including the spam), plus a couple of test messages.

Please test this server out.  If there are no problems over the next day
or so, I will resync to emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com, and we can begin the
process of moving to this server (and cleaning up some of the spam).

Who handled redirecting the Emacs bugs mailing list the last time?  Are
there any pitfalls in the redirection that I should be aware of?