Cygwin patches

From: Ken Brown
Subject: Cygwin patches
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:00:34 -0500

Now that you're preparing for emacs 23.2, could you please apply the cygwin patches that I submitted last June?

For your convenience, I've remade the patches against the current CVS source and attached them to this message. I don't want to repeat the rationale for the patches that was already made in the threads cited above, but let me just add two comments:

1. The patches to browse-url.el and cygwin.h fix cygwin problems and should have no impact on other systems.

2. I built the official cygwin emacs-23.1 package with these patches, and there have been no reported problems after several months of use.

Thanks for your consideration.