Re: bzr repository ready?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: bzr repository ready?
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 07:11:18 -0500

> From: Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 00:50:09 -0500
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> I think we should only consider setups that are close to what was done
> with CVS.  After that, people can read the Bzr docs to figure out what's
> best for them.

Please don't.  It would be a terrible waste of everyone's time to
figure out the various workflows entirely by trial and error.  There
are a few people here who have considerable knowledge and experience
using Bazaar; why not share some of that knowledge so that others get
a head start?

Btw, Bazaar docs are not of the best quality, to say the least.
Beyond simple tutorials (and this discussion already moved way past
what they describe), you'd better brace for a bumpy ride...