GNU bzr [was Re: support for bzr shelve/unshelve in vc-dir]

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: GNU bzr [was Re: support for bzr shelve/unshelve in vc-dir]
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 15:11:42 -0500

Richard Stallman wrote:

> Can you tell me the precise URLs where it talks about the "Linux" system?

I was talking about the source tar ball for the latest bzr release.

Simply download, extract, and `grep -r Linux'.

A selection of matches:

    When installing bzr you need the ability to build C extensions.
    Some Linux distributions package the necessary headers separately
    from the main Python package.

   * On Linux bzr additionally looks for plugins in arch-independent
     site directory. (Toshio Kuratomi)

    Bazaar packages are available for most popular Linux distributions
    including Ubuntu/Debian, Red Hat and Gentoo.
    See http://bazaar-vcs.org/Download for the latest instructions.

    Other operating systems

    Beyond Linux and Windows, Bazaar packages are available for a large
    range of other operating systems...