Re: Bug tracker change tomorrow

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: Bug tracker change tomorrow
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:10:48 -0500

Juri Linkov <address@hidden> writes:

>> We'll be moving the bug tracker from emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com to
>> debbugs.gnu.org tomorrow (Thursday Dec 16).  After the switch, the
>> emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com domain will redirect to debbugs.gnu.org, so
>> the transition will hopefully be seamless.  I will send another email to
>> this list once everything seems to be running fine.
>
> Currently messages for old bugs are not processed by debbugs.gnu.org
> (not archived and not resent to participants).  Is this a known problem?

Messages sent to debbugs.gnu.org ought to be processed correctly.

Messages to emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com ought to be redirected to
debbugs.gnu.org, and I thought they were at some point, but this seems
to have stopped working.  I'll take a look.  In the meantime, please
replace emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com with debbugs.gnu.org in your CCs.