Re: bzr --fixes

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: bzr --fixes
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 15:34:12 -0500

Juanma Barranquero wrote:

> Well, Bazaar documentation is as always a bit short on details.

I just found this:

http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/latest/en/user-guide/bug_trackers.html

It seems all the --fixes thing does is record some metadata. I guess a
Savannah hook would be needed to then use that metadata to generate an
actual debbugs -done email that would really close the bug. It doesn't
seem worth the effort to me; seems fine to continue putting a bug
reference in the ChangeLog entry and sending a more friendly email to
the bug submitter by hand.