Re: linum mode and narrow region.

From: alin.s
Subject: Re: linum mode and narrow region.
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 05:54:20 -0800 (PST)

OK, but in help-mode there is not too much use of linum.

In C there is . Example: I keep a function visible (c-x n d), and I want to
jump to line 444. I can press M-gg, and introduce the line to jump to.
But sometimes it is better just to go next line, or 10 lines forward.

So due to a bug into a mode that needs wide-hide to work, it does not mean
to stop the development for all the modes.