Re: keybinding to duplicate the current line.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: keybinding to duplicate the current line.
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:00:57 -0500

    If someone decides to look into this matter, could that person also
    see if there are any modes that make C-g part of any key sequences?

Would you like to check for these problematical modes?
We could use your help.

    I don't know if C-g is explicitly forbidden to use in mode key
    sequences, but I really think it should be.

It is a really bad idea to use C-g for anything except quitting.