little misunderstanding concerning faces.

From: alin.s
Subject: little misunderstanding concerning faces.
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 05:45:35 -0800 (PST)

When I switch for the first time to a frame , using (select-frame frame), I
cannot see the faces.

I did run

 (custom-set-faces
   '(current-tab ((t ( :background "yellow"   :foreground "black"))))

into a frame X, but when I switch to a frame Y, I cannot see the faces, and
I have to initialize the faces again. This happens when I switch for the
first time to a tab. I have to run

(face-set-after-frame-default tab)

in order to see the faces into the new selected tab.

This is no problem, because I did define change-tab so:

 (defun change-tab (tab)
    (select-frame tab )
    (face-set-after-frame-default tab) )

However, inside delete_frame I get the same problem, after every
delete_frame, I shoul call face-set-after-frame-default again.

Can you help me with a solution to this problem, please ?