Re: ja-dic.el and SKK-JYSYO.L

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: ja-dic.el and SKK-JYSYO.L
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:04:38 -0500

>> > Perhaps we should consider moving SKK-JISYO.L (and the other
>> > big files) to `admin' directory which is not included in the tarball.
>> It sounds like a good idea, smaller tar ball saves bandwith.
> I'll do that after 23.2.

If we do that, we need to replace the file by a URL in the tarball (so
the file in `admin' is just a cache).
I think it's important to try and preserve the property that the tarball
contains all the *source* files.  There are currently some files missing
there, admittedly, but I'm not completely happy about it.

        Stefan "who'd be happy with a trivial solution to the above problem
                which just distributes `admin' in the tarball, or better
                yet: make the tarball be a lightweight checkout of the
                repository"