Re: emacs-w3m?

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: emacs-w3m?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 05:53:37 -0500

David De La Harpe Golden <address@hidden> writes:

    > FWIW: did you ever happen to try the --with-emacs option to emacs-w3m's
    > configure script?  In my testing just now, I found that if I passed
    > a path to an emacs binary still in the source tree rather than an
    > installed emacs, e.g.
    >
    > ./configure --with-emacs=/usr/local/src/emacs/src/emacs
    >
    > it'll detect and use the emacs source tree as the prefix.

No.  I did not even know you could do that.  I followed the instructions
a man on the project gave me some years ago.  I bet the option either
did not exist then or he was trying to simplify for me.  W3M mode has
worked fine since.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                                 address@hidden