Re: emacs-w3m?

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: emacs-w3m?
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 12:13:53 -0500

    But a "bzr add" ...

On Wednesday, 2010-02-24 at 22:07 UTC, I did a

    bzr commit -m"Merge: add word to sentence in
trunk/doc/lispintro/emacs-lisp-intro.texi, in section Finding More Information"

The `bzr add' was the Saturday before and I did not do any more add's
before or on Wednesday.  That or more likely Eli's suggestion that the
command is different from CVS may be the problem.

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                                 address@hidden