Re: Who is the maintainer of Spanish Tutorial?

From: smc
Subject: Re: Who is the maintainer of Spanish Tutorial?
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:52:17 +0000

2010/2/26 Glenn Morris <address@hidden>
smc wrote:

> Who is the maintainer of the Spanish Emacs Tutorial.

You don't need to worry about who maintains things to report a bug,
just use M-x report-emacs-bug.

(Of course, if you want to *be* the maintainer it's a different matter.)

The email address and domain inserted in the "tutorial.translators" file
for the spanish translator is no longer available since a few years ago.
Yes, we want to *be* the maintainers, basically for a consistency matter
with the Spanish translations that we are doing for all GNU Emacs
documentation in gnu.manticore.es

> Emacs (GNU Emacs 22.1.1) me encontré con un error en la linea 169 (L-169),
> donde C-d ha de ir C-b.

Thanks, fixed.

Ok, thanks!

--