[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: CEDET sync
Fwd: CEDET sync
Mon, 01 Mar 2010 19:53:27 +0100
Wanderlust/2.15.9 (Almost Unreal) SEMI/1.14.6 (Maruoka) FLIM/1.14.9 (Gojō) APEL/10.7 Emacs/23.1.92 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) MULE/6.0 (HANACHIRUSATO)
I'm testing some changes in EDE that Eric (the author od CEDET) did to automake
parsing in order to gracefully handle non-recursive automake projects.
Problem is, changes are in the CEDET CVS, and I'd like to port them to emacs'
bzr, as my current configuration is already specific to the Emacs' integrated
So, instead of blindly porting changes from the EDE component, I thought it
might be useful to port the whole changes from CEDET, now that version 1.0pre7
has been recently released (I assume that such sync is out of the 23.2 time
frame, as it's too close).
1) is anybody already doing such a sync?
2) if not, from which date should I start synchronizing changes?
I'm not fully aware of which extra changes are required for the synchronization
(except for the long name -> subdirectory fix), so directions will be much
"And it's much the same thing with knowledge, for whenever you learn
something new, the whole world becomes that much richer."
-- The Princess of Pure Reason, as told by Norton Juster in The Phantom
- Fwd: CEDET sync,
- Re: Fwd: CEDET sync, Chong Yidong, 2010/03/01
- Re: Fwd: CEDET sync, Lennart Borgman, 2010/03/01
- Re: Fwd: CEDET sync, Stefan Monnier, 2010/03/01
- Re: Fwd: CEDET sync, Fabian Ezequiel Gallina, 2010/03/01
- Re: Fwd: CEDET sync, Eric M. Ludlam, 2010/03/01
- AW: Fwd: CEDET sync, Berndl, Klaus, 2010/03/02
- AW: Fwd: CEDET sync, Stephen J. Turnbull, 2010/03/02
- Re: AW: Fwd: CEDET sync, David Kastrup, 2010/03/02
- Re: AW: Fwd: CEDET sync, Lennart Borgman, 2010/03/02
- AW: AW: Fwd: CEDET sync, Berndl, Klaus, 2010/03/02