Re: [Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r99650: Put scroll-baron right by

From: James Cloos
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r99650: Put scroll-baron right by default on UNIX.
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:03:05 -0400

DA> As a default scroll-bar size (possibly giving users some way to
DA> customize to override/adjust, as in 0.8 vs 1.0), the default (frame)
DA> char size is a good yardstick. If you can see and manipulate chars
DA> with the mouse, then the same generally holds for the scroll bar.

I'm not sure where the scrollbar width on my toolkit=athena compile
(using Xaw3) comes from, but my scrollbars are indeed just as wide
as my cursor.  Perhaps coincidence, perhaps by design.  They are also
a nice, neutral gray, with just enough highlighting to have a 3d look.
(The colour of the thumb is the same as the current buffer's modeline,
the background a bit darker.)

-JimC
--
James Cloos <address@hidden>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6