RE: delete-selection-mode (was: Put scroll-bar on right by default onUNI

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: delete-selection-mode (was: Put scroll-bar on right by default onUNIX.)
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 21:51:10 -0700

> Is that reason enough to enable delete-selection-mode by default?

I vote yes.  Yes, of course.

But we've been around this block a few times before. Here we go, round and
round. Folks will chime in again about cua-mode, cua-selection-mode,
pc-selection-mode, transient-mark-mode,... The antimouse will raise its medusa
head again... Round and round and round we go... Are we having fun yet?