Re: 23.1.94 ms windows build failure

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: 23.1.94 ms windows build failure
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 02:06:20 +0100

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 2:01 AM, Christoph <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am actually working on an automated way of building and packaging the
> Windows version of emacs. nmake support is giving me some headache though,
> so it could be a little while longer until it is available.

What is the problem? I thought a lot of people have made automated
ways of building and packaging the windows version of Emacs.

I for example have some scripts that does this (though they are
probably much more complicated than you need, but I am not sure).
Could you perhaps tell me what you want to do?