Re: What have the Romans done for us? (Bazaar)

From: Chad Brown
Subject: Re: What have the Romans done for us? (Bazaar)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 09:01:59 -0700

While I'm no real fan of bazaar, wait until we want to merge the gtk-tabs
branch, or the bidi branch, or the lexbind branch, or (even better) more than
one of those into the mainline, and I think you'll see a a big difference
versus cvs.

The fact remains that the current gnu bazaar setup is so bad that many emacs
developers are intentionally choosing to use mirrors that they know to be out
of date just to avoid it.

*Chad