Re: What have the Romans done for us? (Bazaar)

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: What have the Romans done for us? (Bazaar)
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 15:52:24 -0400

>> "bzr revision-info address@hidden"
>> indeed does not find such a revision neither on the trunk nor on the
>> emacs-23 branch.  What is that revision, and why did it disappear?
> It only exists on the EMACS_32_1_RC branch.

I guess we should turn those important tags into branches to make it
easier to refer to them.

>> Does it mean our repository is corrupted?
> There is no way to clone a bzr repository as a whole.

We may want to post a bug report about it to Bzr anyway: I think Bzr
should either be able to (tell you to) fetch the necessary revisions, or
should try and prevent the situation from occurring (either by
automatically including the revisions referred from tags or by only
allowing tags that refer to revisions included in the branch).

        Stefan