Re: [Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r99829: * help.el

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r99829: * help.el
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 20:37:40 -0400

>> That's a problem of the comment itself, not of where it's placed.
> No, the comment is accurately describing why I did the change.

Then, there's no need to change its content, only its place.

> But it's not worth discussing this;

If you're talking about discussing the comment's content, I fully agree.
All I'm interested in is discussing the comment's *place*, which in this
case should be in the code rather than (or additionally to) in
the ChangeLog.

> I'll change it.

I don't care too much about this part, actually.  But feel free to
change it if you feel like it.

        Stefan