Re: Gtk tabs in emacs, new branch.

From: A. Soare
Subject: Re: Gtk tabs in emacs, new branch.
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:47:56 +0200 (CEST)

> It is too early to tell.  The implementation and design is still
> evolving.  Implementations other than for Gtk+ makes sense in any case.
>
>       Jan D.

Before the implementation that I have in mind now, I have tried more versions,
and I gave up.

I do not want to add widgets to an implementation based on another idea , than
that of a lisp function for all kinds of events: a lisp function at the
creation, a function when closing, switching, etc.

So I do not want to work on an already - implemented version of tabs, as time
as that implementation does not share this idea.

It does not matter, I can do other tasks for emacs, if tabs will be implemented
by someone else.

Alin
---
Wenn ich Kultur höre, nehme ich meine Pistole.

 Voila People a retrouvé les photos que les stars aimeraient oublier sur
http://people.voila.fr/people/mediatheque/dossiers/ces-stars-pour-qui-le-temps-a-bien-fait-les-choses.html