Re: Add function to make frame topmost?

From: David De La Harpe Golden
Subject: Re: Add function to make frame topmost?
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 13:52:31 +0100

Jan Djärv wrote:

But looking in to the future, how is this handeled for tabs? It may be another tab that wants attention. I haven't tested it, but I guess the application would have to deal with that on its own.

Yes, afaik the application would have to handle individual tabs,
though it could demand-attention for the toplevel window containing the tab in question.

Some tabbed terminal emulators' tabs do change color if they're not frontmost and the shell makes output, I haven't really looked into how they do it.