Re: Composing Hebrew diacriticals

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: Composing Hebrew diacriticals
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 21:20:57 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm now working on fixing the problem of bidi-composition
> interaction.  Please wait for a while.

It seems that my code has started to work.  The attached is
the image of displaying the following line:
A "אֲעוֹלֵל 123 כַּגֶּפֶן" B.
with Emacs.  I got the two hebrew words from
http://www.zemer.co.il/song.asp?id=626&artist=157, and
inserted "123" between them just for testing nest.  Hebrew chars
are displayed by "dejavu sans mono" which has OpenType table
for Hebrew.

Could you please check the rendering (position of
diacriticals, etc.)?

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden