Re: word-wrap (visual-line) and indents

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: word-wrap (visual-line) and indents
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:29:14 -0400

On May 25, 2010, at 12:30 PM, Lennart Borgman wrote:

> I have tried to implement this in `wrap-to-fill-column' (which is part
> of nXhtml currently). Can you test it and see how it fits

Can you give me a pointer to this?
I have tried the master branch (24), in nxml-mode, and couldn't find a variable
or function of this name.  I don't seem to have a nxhtml-mode.   Do you mean
the latest release of nXhtml on ourcomments.org?

Maybe if you split it out, that'd be easiest, because then I could see how this
works in other modes.