Re: Another input method feature needed

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: Another input method feature needed
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 00:34:04 +0300

>  > It's basically implemented but unfinished ;-)
>
> Please say, "I have implemented in a local branch" (if you have a plan
> for completion, even if unfinished and unscheduled) or "I have a proof
> of concept for this" (if the code is still too shamefully ugly to show
> anyone without making excuses first ;-).  Then everybody is on the
> same page, no expensive cache misses. :-)

Yes, the code is still shamefully ugly because it relies on Help
commands (calls a Help command and tries to parse its output.)

If this proof of concept proves useful, the proper implementation
will require some refactoring and generalization of Help commands
(to avoid code duplication between Help and Info.)

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/