Re: stop using P_, __P in header files

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: stop using P_, __P in header files
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 03:25:55 +0200

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 02:28, Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden> wrote:

> Finally: cm.c, image.c and vm-limit.c do not cause any trouble on
> Windows (cm.c is not used, in fact). I'll try on Ubuntu

To summarize, I'm attaching a new patch will all pending files,
including cm.c, image.c and vm-limit.c. It fixes (or works around) all
problems I see on Windows or Ubuntu.

Notes:
 - keymap.c:keyremap_step()  has now an argument with the volatile
specifier, which is unclean but apparently necessary.
 - variadic error functions in eval.c and term.c have been reverted to
their previous K&R state.
 - cm.c:cmputc() has now arg of type int (as tputs expects) instead of
char. If that causes trouble with signed/unsigned conversion, casting
will be required.

Enjoy,

    Juanma