Re: Wrong commit message. What to do now?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Wrong commit message. What to do now?
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 23:42:07 -0400

Thanks, Stephen.  Considering the options, I guess I'll go with

  "Always review log messages of commits you are about to push."

...and just be more careful.  Subversion, though limited in other ways
of course, spoiled me in this respect, and I got used to being able to
un-shoot myself in the foot.

-Karl