[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:08:58 -0400
I've changed the way Emacs interacts with the X clipboard and selection,
to bring it in line with how other X applications behave. For most
users, the main visible change is that `kill' and `yank' now interact
with the clipboard. One advantage of this change is that the
Cut/Copy/Paste menu bar items are just the usual C-w/M-w/C-y commands.
I believe that this change should be pretty much seamless, but let me
know if there is any problems.
- Selection changes,
Chong Yidong <=
- Re: Selection changes, Jeff Clough, 2010/07/14
- Re: Selection changes, Yann Hodique, 2010/07/14
- Re: Selection changes, David De La Harpe Golden, 2010/07/14
- Re: Selection changes, Richard Stallman, 2010/07/15
- Re: Selection changes, David De La Harpe Golden, 2010/07/16