Making suspend-frame a "possibly confusing" command

From: Deniz Dogan
Subject: Making suspend-frame a "possibly confusing" command
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:46:22 +0200

The previous thread about C-z and undo got me thinking about this.

When I was new to Emacs and GNU/Linux in general, I was using Emacs in
a terminal. I remember hitting C-z because I was used to that being
bound to "undo". However, it seemed that Emacs would just immediately
close and I got very confused and didn't know how to get my work back
(if I remember correctly).

So I think that suspend-frame is a possibly confusing command to new
users of Emacs. How about making it act like e.g. narrow-to-region and
require the user to explicitly say that they know what they're doing
before using it?

Deniz Dogan