Re: Google modules integration

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Google modules integration
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 03:42:40 +0200

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 02:36, Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:

>    (b) using the Maps APIs. In this case, you understand and agree that
>    Google will treat your use of the Maps APIs as acceptance of the Terms
>    from that point onwards.

IANAL, but it seems quite fishy. Assume you argue that you used the
APIs without reading that. Yeah, I know, ignorantia juris non excusat,
but that's not the law, that's a license agreement. So, what would be
your crime, "using an API without reading the license"? :-)

(What I mean is, has someone really tried to defend that kind of
license on a tribunal? Did it work?)

    Juanma