Re: [appt] allow specifying warning time in diary

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: [appt] allow specifying warning time in diary
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:22:50 -0400

Thanks, I'd like to see something like this, but I'd like a more
general solution that allows one to specify arbitrary appt parameters
in a diary entry. There aren't really any to specify apart from the
warntime at present, but in future one could imagine different
importance levels, notification methods, etc.

What I had in mind was a (customizable) marker at the end of diary
entries, which would be followed by a series of key/value pairs. Eg

10:30 Do stuff ## warntime 10 importance low ...

These would be stripped in the diary display.