Re: Problems with xml-parse-string

From: Wojciech Meyer
Subject: Re: Problems with xml-parse-string
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 19:31:27 +0100

Frank Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:

> Wojciech Meyer <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Sorry, I don't underdand your point at all. did you hear about
>> abstract data structures?
>
> You've got a pretty unfriendly tone in your posts. Oh, and BTW: Did you
> here about quoting conventions in mail and newsgroups?
>
> <Outlook style full-bottom-quote removed>

Sorry about this it was sent from my *mobile*, where I have no control
over the layout or citations, in fact I cannot see them. If you read
carefully you would see underneath `Sent from my mobile'.

About your first complaint please see:

> Wojciech Meyer <address@hidden>  writes:

> > It is data, it doesn't need to look good. Obviously you handle that
> > as an abstract data structure.

> I take it you're not a programmer?

> --
> (domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
>  address@hidden * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen

If you followed the thread, you will see I raised that once, and received
very un-polite reply. I hope that help you justify the situation (80
columns fit in Gnus now.). In-fact I try to be polite always, but see
yourself.

If that's your point.

Anyway, I am giving up, because I am not in charge of changing it, it is
OK to use existing format, I don't really care. (but I care about
quality of delivered code in Emacs). That's all.

Thanks,

Wojciech