Re: imagemagick support on W32

From: Christoph
Subject: Re: imagemagick support on W32
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 06:12:35 -0600

On 10/1/2010 5:36 AM, address@hidden wrote:

I'm not sure what the original question was, but I intended for
ImageMagick support to live alongside the other image loaders.

OK.

ImageMagick support does not deactivate the other loaders. They all live
together. Of course there will then be situations when its not clear
which loader should be used, because there are several candidates
available. The ImageMagick loader can be configured so it does not try
to load particular image formats, with imagemagick-types-inhibit. Which
particular loader gets used in a particular case is not completely
obvious however. I've made no attempt to change loader priorities, and
Imagemagick usualy gets last shot at loading a format, so when jpeg
support is compiled in, and imagemagick support is compiled in, the jpeg
loader wins by default.

What if jpeg support is compiled in, but the library is unavailable (dll missing). Does it also go on to ImageMagick (if their dll is availble instead)?