Re: Emacs Windows FAQ

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs Windows FAQ
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 10:05:10 -0400

> From: Lennart Borgman <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 11:39:12 +0200
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> How about moving this to EmacsWiki?

IMO, we will be in very bad shape if such important issues are to be
found only on the wiki.  A project that is documented as well as Emacs
is should have all the important pieces of info bundled.

> The reason for having it in an
> official Emacs place is that it should be more correct there, but if
> this in fact does not work now then perhaps moving it to EmacsWiki
> might be a better option.

Bad outdated information is still bad outdated information, even if we
move it to the wiki.  Keeping it out of sight doesn't make it better.