Re: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr move from sftp://

From: Jason Earl
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr move from sftp:// to bzr+ssh:// [done]]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:33:40 -0600

On Mon, Oct 11 2010, Lennart Borgman wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 3:05 PM, Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Can I do something similar to move from Launchpad?
>>
>> Just replace the URLs.
>
> Thanks Andreas, but what does that mean for the line
>
>   public_branch = lp:emacs

I get confused about all of the different names that bzr gives branches,
but I have found that if I add "--remember" to the command line bzr does
the right thing the next time.

So:

bzr pull --remember bzr://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/trunk/

will do the right thing on the next bzr pull.  bzr push and merge both
use the same flag to set the default for those actions.

I hope this was helpful.

Jason