Re: Any function in Emacs to unquote html's " , < , > , &

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Any function in Emacs to unquote html's " , < , > , & etc
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 00:07:13 +0200

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 11:56 PM, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Is there any function in Emacs to do this?
>
> There's `mm-url-decode-entities-string' and related functions...

Thanks. That was what I was looking for.

However it is very hard to find it unless you happen to know about it
(or someone who knows is helpful and tells you ;-) ). Is there
anything we can do about this? (Both for this specific case, such a
function is probably often wanted when manupulating html. And in the
general case - i.e. apropos is not of much help here.)