Re: issues with new gnus nnimap

From: joakim
Subject: Re: issues with new gnus nnimap
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:08:15 +0100

>>> You `M-g' and the read articles still show up as unread?
>>
>> Yes, thats basically it.
>
> Do an `M-g' on the group, and then a `G E', and mail me the output of
> that buffer as well as the contents of the "*nnimap <server> ...*"
> and "*imap log*" buffers.

This was aparently some issue with the ~/News/cache directory. It turned
out that the messages that kept reoccuring wasnt even in the imap server
anymore. So I just removed the cache directory, and things seems to be
better.

I didnt expect any cache issues because the imapserver in question wasnt
configured to use agent or anything.

--
Joakim Verona