Re: improve rmail's MIME handling

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: improve rmail's MIME handling
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 08:10:51 -0500

     > It's ok to enable mime handling in Rmail by default if it is done in a
     > convenient way.  A convenient way is one that helps without forcing
     > itself on you, without switching buffers unless you request it.

    I hope it's OK to create a presentation buffer for the current

I am not sure what the question means.

The present Rmail always displays the current message in a separate
buffer.  However, it swaps text between that buffer and RMAIL
so that the current message does appear in RMAIL.

What's your question?

Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin St