Re: TROLL is a HATE terminology

From: Fren Zeee
Subject: Re: TROLL is a HATE terminology
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:36:50 -0800

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Chong Yidong <address@hidden> wrote:
> Fren Zeee <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> If the definition of troll is what wiki gives that it applies not on
>> me but on those who have written replies that never pertained to the
>
> Please take this off-list.  Thanks.

I would also like this thread to end ( ... and the other picked up ...
) but with some conclusive notes.

I would also like to take credit which was not recognized but need
emphasis ... how I ignored the flame bait by stephan monnier in the
very early stages of discussion.

It is important to remind people again and again that much .. almost
total of the development of science and technology is funded on the
tax payer money. This will keep us ethical in the long run.

cheers
Franz Xe