Re: Using the ImageMagick backend seems to leak memory

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Using the ImageMagick backend seems to leak memory
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:47:24 +0100

Hi all,

this is driving me nuts.  I've already tried modifying
imagemagick_load_image() with some messages, and so that it always does
MagickWandGenesis() first and MagickWandTerminus() after destroying the
last MagickWand.  It does so, but that didn't help...

One strangeness I found is the line

    image_error ("im read failed", Qnil, Qnil);

which is called unconditionally in imagemagick_load_image().  Why?

Anyway, that cannot be the culprit.

Bye,
Tassilo