Re: lexbind

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: lexbind
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 17:01:25 -0500

> I checked it out and did a make bootstrap.
> It failed as appended.

If it got to compiling eieio, then it didn't really fail ;-)
Try "make -k", and you should see that only a handful of Elisp files trigger
the above problem.
In any case I believe I've fixed the above bug earlier today.
OTOH I'm not actually sure that my fix is correct (it makes the
compilation succeed but the resulting code might not be correct).

        Stefan