Re: Emacs 23.2.94 pretest

From: Uday S Reddy
Subject: Re: Emacs 23.2.94 pretest
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:36:40 +0000

On 2/17/2011 1:00 AM, Sean Sieger wrote:

The pretest was built and runs successfully on Windows.  Binaries have
been published in

http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/

This is just to put it on record that I have experienced very frequent crashes with this build. Sometimes it happened spontaneously while I wasn't doing anything with the Emacs session at all. (But, there are a few timer tasks that go on when I use VM. It could be due to them.)

Unfortunately I don't yet know how to get core dumps on Windows. I would appreciate tips on how to obtain a core dump.

Cheers,
Uday