Re: Emacs 23.3 release candidate

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: Emacs 23.3 release candidate
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 20:38:52 -0500

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

    To address a regression (a misapplied patch to cc-cmds.el that was
    luckily discovered at the last minute by Daniel Colascione), I've made a
    new Emacs 23.3 release candidate, which is now available for download
    via FTP, at the following location:

      ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-23.3-rc2.tar.gz

    Apart from the change to cc-cmds.el, this contains no other changes from
    the earlier release candidate.  Let's give this a couple of days of
    final testing, and then I'll make the release if nothing else pops up.
    Thanks for your patience.

The second release candidate was built and runs successfully on Windows.
Binaries have been published in

http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/