New function: vc-ediff

From: Christoph Scholtes
Subject: New function: vc-ediff
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 21:20:35 -0700

I started using ediff recently and was missing an easy way to compare the current buffer (or a file selected in vc-dir) with its latest revision in the repo. Basically, what vc-diff does, only using ediff instead.

Attached is a first cut at implementing this. Note, that this patch is just for review of the basic approach. I will add Changelog entries and (if applicable) manual documentation etc. later, if the approach has been reviewed.

Any comments are appreciated.