Re: File lisp/abbrevlist.el

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: File lisp/abbrevlist.el
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:31:02 +0100

Am 23.03.2011 02:15, schrieb Leo:
I suggest obsolete/remove file lisp/abbrevlist.el since it contains a
single broken function that nobody seems to use.

Hi Leo,

would consider it a potentially useful function though.
Maybe put it into abbrev.el?

BTW what I missed is a way to get the right abbrev table when editing.

Solved that here locally meanwhile and may provide the code.

For example in Emacs-lisp-mode would expext

while the right one to edit is called

emacs-lisp-mode-abbrev-table exists but is not queried by emacs-lisp-mode's abbrev-expand.

Maybe a bug?