Re: Limited-access technical advice

From: Christophe Poncy
Subject: Re: Limited-access technical advice
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 22:18:26 +0200

On 05/03/2011 09:55 PM, Lennart Borgman wrote:
[...]

Is that really true?

Yes, you can try to register to the the Magit Google Group this way without a Gmail account or a Google account for exemple :

http://groups.google.com/group/magit/address@hidden

I suppose you have to replace "boxsubscribe" by "boxunsubscribe" or
"unsubscribe" to unregister?

That is not true (if I do not misremember).

You are right. But unsubscribing by email seems to work, I just tried for the Magit google group:

address@hidden
"unsubscribe" on subject

And there's no way to manage your subscription without Gmail.

Do you mean without a Google Account, or? Maybe that is a
disadvantage, maybe not.

Yes, I meant without a Google Account, I don't want to create one just to manage the subscription...

--
Support free software! Join FSF: https://my.fsf.org/associate/support_freedom?referrer=4574