Re: client certs and CRL lists for GnuTLS

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: client certs and CRL lists for GnuTLS
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 11:00:12 -0400

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:

> CY> If you have ERT tests in the Gnus repository, could you arrage for
> CY> these files to be placed into (or mirrored into) the Emacs
> CY> repository's test/automated directory?  Then they'll be run by
> CY> "make check", and will show up in the Hydra coverage build.
>
> They are embedded in the gnus/*registry.el files and I'd rather not
> extract them into separate files.  Could that work with the Emacs ERT
> tests?

What's the rationale for not putting tests in separate files?  If it has
something to do with the way Gnus is developed, I can live with that,
though tests for other part of Emacs should go into test/, instead of
following this example.

As for Gnus, please add a file test/automated/gnus-tests.el, and have it
(require 'gnus-registry) and any other Gnus files that contain ERT
tests.  Then `make check' will be able to find those tests.